Sunday, March 15, 2009

Super Star



If anyone knows Jay Fisher they might think of her as just my little sister but oh she is much much more than that. She is my night in shinning armor. She has taken over the duty of midwife, nanny, manicurist, cook, support, and most of all Super woman. She does it all no cancer can stop her. She is amazing if you ever see her out and about don't ask her how she is tell her she is beautiful and a mighty women of god!! That she is talented and the Super Coolest Sister to her big sister. Then give her the biggest hug cause even though I say it but not nearly enough She is the most incredible person I know and I look way up to her. She's my role model. I love you!!!

2 comments:

JaY said...

Bawling like a baby...thanks for that. I adore you too! It's awesome when you grow up and your sister is not only your sister anymore, but your best friend. Love you lots.

Lacey Hemphill said...

yuppers, that brought tears to the eyes! you BOTH are amazing women!!!